Monday, January 10, 2011

reality or fantasy..?





okay..
here is some of my real feeling..
what i really feel all this while..

for the first time..
i revealed it here..

hurm....


every time i want to like someone..
that every time always end up by he's having someone else..
and i don't like that..
i also don't want to disturb other's relationship..


so i come back home and open my lappy..
well..
my lappy wallpaper desktop is changmin, of course..
then i start to wonder alone..
why do i need to like someone if it turn out to be this way all the time..?
right..?
maybe this is not the time for me to find a lover or soul mate or something like that...
so..
why can't i just love CHANGMIN..?
why..?


when i said ' I LOVE CHANGMIN ' to public..
some person will say they love him too..
and some person will say i'm just too fanatic with him..


okay..
let me tell you..
when i depress or stress..
TVXQ songs made my mood..
when i'm happy..
they will sing me a happy songs..
don't tell me you guys never listen to music when you're in stress..
right??

did you know how much i treasure them..?
i treasure them deeply because they have every songs that will match
my mood..
no other artists have that..
and they are great..
they have a great voice..
and also..
they all are good looking..
how can i not like and love them..
right..??

when i like them too much..
a lot of speculation will arise..
haha..

how can i like my same race if all of them *who i like* are already in relationship
or have somebody else in their mind..?
i can't be like that..
i want someone that like me back and only me if they are..
hahaha.. *gatal..!*
i'm not being racist here..
but what i'm trying to say is..
i'm not yet found my 'lover' or 'patner'..


so..
can i love changmin in the mean time..??

i can, right..?

if i can't..
give me 10 reason for you to stop me..
or else..
i will still continue like him..
hahaha..


oh.. yeah..
changmin is also someone who can't reply my feelings towards him..
i know that..
but he's really humble with fans..
and at least..
i know he wont hurt me..
coz i'm only see him through my lappy..
hehehe..
if and only if i could experience meeting eye-to-eye with him once..
whoooaah..
i'll be glad..
=p


hahahaha..

peace no war..!!
(^_^)v

4 comments:

  1. liana! this post is too emotional for me to handle...=p
    mybe there r reason why you always end up with someone who already in a relationship...(well, we r on the same boat larr babe...huhu...)erm, mybe coz Changmin is your Mr Right and mybe Junsu is mine?!...haha=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i love micky even if i have bf already??

    ahhaha u'r too day-dreaming..
    but its fine.
    dream may come true :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. just you can't take changmin.. coz he's mine.. =p

    ReplyDelete